Margate Gardens is a modern development of 44 condominiums located in one of the most attractive and accessible areas on the south coast of Barbados. It combines all the features and benefits of a popular coastal location and accessibility to many retail and commercial outlets.
- Immediately across the road from the beach and the popular new boardwalk that extends from Rockley beach to Coconut Court Hotel.
- A short drive or taxi ride away from Bridgetown to the west and the restaurants and bars of St Lawrence Gap to the east.
- Close proximity to some excellent restaurants, such as Champers, Black Pearl and Fusion.
- A variety of shopping malls, gyms and fast food outlets are within walking distance. A major supermarket is a short drive away.
The key benefits of Margate Gardens residency can be summarized as:
- An excellent investment opportunity for those wishing to buy to rent. Unit rentals in Margate consistently enjoy a high occupancy.
- A beautiful home for those intending to live there, either permanently or for part of the year.
- A perfect location that provides value for money for those intending to rent, either short or long term.